I was asked to try Skin Md Lotion
By Sarah Macgregor Scott.
Skin MD
Shielding Lotion, Scientifically Developed
for Face, Body and Hands
So I went to the website before I accepted to make sure it was
something I would like for my family to try out.
Once there after reading over all the benefits and seeing it would
work for Eczema I knew I wanted to try it as my son just recently
started to have trouble with this.
So I accepted and I am glad I did as it is a wonderful product.
It is non greasy and my skin is so much softer and smoother.
I tried it on my son who has Eczema and after two days I could
notice a difference in his skin and he just felt better as well.

Before I started to use it on him his skin was rough and he did not
want us to touch him as it hurt.
After one day of using it he did not mind if I touched his arm.
In two days his skin had cleared up and since we have started to use
it there have been no more out breaks at all.
He has fallen in Love with it as well and always ask for it as he
knows he will feel better after using it.
Even my husband will use it as it is not greasy and fragrance free so
he does not feel funny putting it on his hands which are very rough as
he works outside for a living.
I was allowed to give one lucky winner a full size bottle to try for themselves:
To Enter Please follow me on:
Goggle Friend Connect
Go to the Skin MD website and let me know one thing you learned
http://www.skinmdnatural.com/
I will choose one winner on 12/20/2011
By Sarah Macgregor Scott.
Skin MD
Shielding Lotion, Scientifically Developed
for Face, Body and Hands
So I went to the website before I accepted to make sure it was
something I would like for my family to try out.
Once there after reading over all the benefits and seeing it would
work for Eczema I knew I wanted to try it as my son just recently
started to have trouble with this.
So I accepted and I am glad I did as it is a wonderful product.
It is non greasy and my skin is so much softer and smoother.
I tried it on my son who has Eczema and after two days I could
notice a difference in his skin and he just felt better as well.
Before I started to use it on him his skin was rough and he did not
want us to touch him as it hurt.
After one day of using it he did not mind if I touched his arm.
In two days his skin had cleared up and since we have started to use
it there have been no more out breaks at all.
He has fallen in Love with it as well and always ask for it as he
knows he will feel better after using it.
Even my husband will use it as it is not greasy and fragrance free so
he does not feel funny putting it on his hands which are very rough as
he works outside for a living.
I was allowed to give one lucky winner a full size bottle to try for themselves:
To Enter Please follow me on:
Goggle Friend Connect
Go to the Skin MD website and let me know one thing you learned
http://www.skinmdnatural.com/
I will choose one winner on 12/20/2011
No comments:
Post a Comment