Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Today's Saves



Today's Save: Cherry Blossom Massage Therapy Center

Today's Save: $25 for a $50 gift card toward any service at Cherry Blossom Massage Therapy - the perfect last-minute gift!

Expires 11:59 PM - Dec 23, 2010


Bonus Save: Nails Naturally

Today's Save: $35 for an Organic Relaxology Deluxe manicure and pedicure from Nails Naturally ($75 value)

Expires 11:59 PM - Dec 22, 2010


Bonus Save: Lane Chiropractic and Rehabilitation

Today's Save: $39 for a deep-tissue massage, complimentary exam and adjustment at Lane Chiropractic and Rehabilitation ($285 value)

Expires 11:59 PM - Dec 21, 2010


Bonus Save: Inspired Living

Today's Save:$22 for $45 worth of eco-chic products from ShopInspiredLiving.com

Expires 02:59 AM - Dec 24, 2010


Bonus Save: Amici Accessories

Today's Save:$15 for $30 worth of cutting-edge accessories at AmiciAccessories.com

Expires 02:59 AM - Dec 21, 2010


Bonus Save: Lot 26

Today's Save: $20 for $40 worth of wonderful wall designs from Lot26.com

Expires 02:59 AM - Dec 23, 2010

17 comments:

Ron Cooper said...

Happy holidays! I'm now following your neat blog from Follow Me Back Tuesday. My Facebook page “Inspire” has inspiring messages. Stop by!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspire/338562522284?ref=ts

jijie said...

Your newest follower here from FMBT please follow me back here@ Step It Up!

Thanks :)

Lisa@The Nourishing Homemaker said...

I'm your newest follower from Ring In 2011.

Please follow me back at http://nurturedfamilylife.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Thanks for participating in my wednesday blog hop. Following you now as well.

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from the New Year blog hop.
Hope you follow back.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

Melissa Sharon said...

Following you through Ring in the new year - hope you can visit me at http://www.thejoyfuljungle.com

Tammy said...

New follower from the Ring in 2011 bloghop...would love to have you stop by and follow me too! :)

Happy New Years! :)

Annie Dee said...

Hi! found you from the Ring in 2011 blog hop ~ love your blog design. The background is beautiful :)

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

Visiting from the blog hop.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have the best 2011 ever.
Nancy
http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

CheekyMommaof2 said...

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Happy New Year from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Shanna said...

Hello. I discovered you via the ring in 2011 blog hop. I am a new fan! I would love for you to viist me @ http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com
I am hoping to reach my 200 fans before 2011!
Happy New Year!

Amy's Journey said...

Thanks for linking your blog to See You in 2011 blog hop from Harvest For Tomorrow! I am your newest follower!

Ashley said...

Stopping by from the 2011 blog hop. Newest gfc follower. Happy new year. Feel free to follow my blog at http://kelleya85.blogspot.com

Jacqui said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower. I would love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

New follower from retail therapy blog hop!
www.theknitwitbyshair.blogspot.com

BrendaC said...

I am your newest follower from the New year blog hop. Would love if you would follow back at kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Happy New Year!

Michele said...

Here from a like on facebook & now following & I nominated you for the stylish blog award
Check it out on my blog

http://musings-by-michele.blogspot.com/2011/01/thanks-someone-thinks-i-have-stylish.html