As a mom of a 3 1/2 year old I am always looking for ways to help my son have a healthier lifestyle than I do and since we do not have insurance at this time it was nice to find this site as I can call them to see if they take it to Medi-Cad and if they take toddlers as I want to find a childrens dentist for him as I think he would like it so much better and not be as uneasy as he is at this time.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Dentist
As a mom of a 3 1/2 year old I am always looking for ways to help my son have a healthier lifestyle than I do and since we do not have insurance at this time it was nice to find this site as I can call them to see if they take it to Medi-Cad and if they take toddlers as I want to find a childrens dentist for him as I think he would like it so much better and not be as uneasy as he is at this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment