So today I found a site called Blue Global Media and since I saw that they do Payday loan leads I thought I would check into it. As I use these types of places and I know quite a few other people do as well. So I went ahead and signed up now I am waiting to see if I am approved and if I am they will give me things to post to my blog. Sounds eeasy enough huh? Well lets wait and see if I am approved and what types of things I have to post. I will work it through the end of November and if I do make money from it then I will let you know. This way you will not join something that may or may not work.
Just remember though it is called "Payday Affiliate" and here is the link incase you do decide to check into it Or you can check out their page to and see what they offer through there affiliate site and you might just be surprised.
So lets hope this is a great site and that I can come back next month and share with you all some awesome checks.
Glemda, Charlie and David Cates

1 comment:
There are so many affiliate companies to choose from out there. If only there was a master list of the tried and true, best and worst! The funny thing is that what works for one doesn't always work for another so it seems we all still have to try each one on anyway. ;)
I'm following you over from my Alexa Hop. Wanted to say thanks for linking up. Hope you'll stop again this Friday. Would appreciate if you'd come back and leave a comment. Thanks! :)
Post a Comment