Sunday, December 4, 2011

Karo Syrup Holiday Recipes


I would like to invite you to come and share your favorite Holiday Recipes using Karo Syrup and I know we have been using it in my house all my life. My Baked Beans would not exist without it. What do you make with it?

Karo Syrup wants to celebrate all holiday baking recipes! Consumers who share their favorite recipe to bake in Karo's Recipe Sweepstakes are entered to win a special New Year's Eve package in Chicago, including a two-night stay at the Wit Hotel, dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse and a chocolate tour. Visit  the "Tis the Season" tab at www.Facebook.com/KaroSyrup to share your recipe, enter to win this fabulous trip and see some of Sarah Levy's favorite holiday recipes.


  "Disclosure: I was entered for a chance to win a Karo Syrup prize package in exchange for this post.  No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own."

No comments: