Thursday, April 26, 2012

Resource Thursdays~ Blogger Tips for Dummies Like Me

Blogger Tips for Dummies Like Me I wanted to re-share this post as there is such great information to learn.

OK we all know there is a series of books by the same title and I must tell you I have quite a few of them. The newest one I would like is on Pintrest. My favorite one so far is the Mommies Blog Book. Have you checked it out yet? If not you should as it really helps with the questions we all struggle with everyday. So this is the reason I decided to offer this section is to help us learn and build a better blog hopefully. So this week as I was studying and looking for ways to help me become a better blogger I found the following articles and wanted to share them with you all so we can grow together.

The first article is on Blog Branding which I need.
and I must tell you this is a wonderful and so helpful article.
Please go by and read it then come back and share with share with us what all you learned.
Hearts Content of A Mama
Has a article this week called Simple Blogging Tips 
and as I read through this I was able to learn quite a bit. 
So once again Please go by and visit.

Adventures of 8
Has a article with blogging tips as well

Now is there something you are struggling with on your blog that you need help with? If so Please come and share it with us. As we can all help each other out.

My question is how can Pintrest help me with my Direct Sales companies?


American Family

No comments: