I know as a Blogger I wondered this many times when I first started out. I had no clue who to ask or how to begin. So I just started to search for Blogs and one of the first ones I found was Stacie and I followed her and leaned so much just from reading her blog. Then I found Makobi and I decided I could join some events so I did.
From there everything just snowballed and I am a Blogger. I may not be a great one but I do try and I have learned so much this past year. That when I saw this list on Stacie's Blog I knew I would share it with anyone who asked me how to get started and I am glad I did as I am sure it will save them quite a bit of work.
Infact In fact from time to time I go back and re look through it to make sure I have been on all the sites and that she has not added any new ones as they only way to grow is to keep learning and with people like Stacie and Makobi I am able to do this.
So Please take a look at Stacie's list and let me know what you thought of it. Are you a part of these sites and if so how do they help you?
Leave me a ink on which sites your on and if possible I will follow you so I can help you promote the events and giveaways you do.
Where To Find Review Products & Other Opportunities - Simply Stacie
Glenda
From there everything just snowballed and I am a Blogger. I may not be a great one but I do try and I have learned so much this past year. That when I saw this list on Stacie's Blog I knew I would share it with anyone who asked me how to get started and I am glad I did as I am sure it will save them quite a bit of work.
Infact In fact from time to time I go back and re look through it to make sure I have been on all the sites and that she has not added any new ones as they only way to grow is to keep learning and with people like Stacie and Makobi I am able to do this.
So Please take a look at Stacie's list and let me know what you thought of it. Are you a part of these sites and if so how do they help you?
Leave me a ink on which sites your on and if possible I will follow you so I can help you promote the events and giveaways you do.
Where To Find Review Products & Other Opportunities - Simply Stacie
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment