Good Steward Savers
So I thought I would share it with all of you.
If you are like me you "Love" entering the events.
So take a look at this list and sign up for the ones
that interest you.
Then come back her and share with us on the ones
you joined.
If they ask you for a referral Please let them know
that Glenda Cates with Mommies Point of View referred you.
Thanks,
Glenda, Charlie and David
So I thought I would share it with all of you.
If you are like me you "Love" entering the events.
So take a look at this list and sign up for the ones
that interest you.
Then come back her and share with us on the ones
you joined.
If they ask you for a referral Please let them know
that Glenda Cates with Mommies Point of View referred you.
Thanks,
Glenda, Charlie and David
No comments:
Post a Comment