Friday, April 27, 2012

Have You Entered~Super Weekend Subway $50.GC Giveaway


I was chosen to do a Review for Subway and the good news is I have a $50 Gift Card to giveaway. To enter the contest for a chance to win a $50.00 Subway Gift Card follow the directions in the Raffelcopter. Good luck!!!
When "Subway" contacted me to host a review and a giveaway for them I can not tell you how excited I was. This is one of my husbands and my favorite places to eat. So when I talked to the lady she let me know it was for the Catering and I thought "Oh Wow". I can order some sandwiches and do a event in the apartment.
So I did not tell David or Charlie and I made some invitations and I bought all the supplies and I went and ordered the food. Then I came home and decorated the courtyard and I fixed some tea.
Then I waited until everyone came outside and I called David on my cell and told him I needed him in the courtyard as he has been working so much that we have not had a chance to spend together as a family.
Let me tell you when he came down he was blown away as I had made a banner and had it say "The Hardest Working Guy' I know.
I had the table set with construction plates and things and little planes by everyone's plate. He was blown away as was Charlie. He was so surprised that I had the gift cards and could do something like this that he was speechless.

The neat thing was I did it around 10:30 so I had ordered some of the reg. trays and I ended up with the Classic Combo Platter, The Meatballs as I found these online and I knew it would give Charlie something to eat as he is so picky. 

 I also ordered the combination Subway Cookie and Brownie platter and I must say Charlie and I fell in Love with these.
The neat thing was when I was having my party the apartment manager popped by and saw what all we had and he has offered to host a end of Summer event for us which I can not wait for as it is going to allow us to try more of the items they off.
The staff at the store I went to did a wonderful job and I will always go back as I could not ask for a better staff and the trays where so pretty.
Glenda
Now since this is a contest to and a chance to win a $50.00 "Subway" Gift Card follow the directions in the Raffelcopter.  That's it, simple and easy like ordering sandwiches from Subway!  Good luck!!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway


2 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks for this giveaway

Dianna said...

I really enjoy your site!!!!!