Peanut Butter and Whine: Are you a lover?#c6262022557019338390
If you have not Please take the time to go and check it out and do a couple of the things she mentions as I know as a Blogger I would Love for my readers to do these things.
I Love comments as well and I always try and leave meaningful ones on anyone's blog I visit.
But no one seems to do the same for me.
For once I would like to think I was popular and get even 10 comments on a post and I would be over the moon.
How about you what would make you feel like you could jump over the moon?
What makes you upset?
Why or why wouldn't you post on someones blog?
Do you click on another page?
Have you left anyone a Alexa review today?
Have you Tweeted there post for them?
Glenda, Charlie, David
If you have not Please take the time to go and check it out and do a couple of the things she mentions as I know as a Blogger I would Love for my readers to do these things.
I Love comments as well and I always try and leave meaningful ones on anyone's blog I visit.
But no one seems to do the same for me.
For once I would like to think I was popular and get even 10 comments on a post and I would be over the moon.
How about you what would make you feel like you could jump over the moon?
What makes you upset?
Why or why wouldn't you post on someones blog?
Do you click on another page?
Have you left anyone a Alexa review today?
Have you Tweeted there post for them?
Glenda, Charlie, David
No comments:
Post a Comment