Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lets have a coloring contest here is some Animal Coloring Pages


This week on Mommies Point of View with Easter being right around the corner I thought we would do something new as well as have story time. Lets have a contest.

I would like for you to print out one of the following coloring sheets and allow your child to color it. Then take a picture of it and send it to Mommies Point of View and I will post all the pictures and on Friday we will vote for our favorite one. The one who wins will win a free book from Usborne Books.

Which you can check out at http://www.myubam.com/E3506 and Get Ready! Get Set! Go Color! and have fun!!
Animal Coloring Pages


Glenda

2 comments:

Sheryl of georyl.com said...

hmmm... the ink I ordered is still on the way but I would love to have my little one join this.

Glenda said...

Seems you and I are the only one who wanted to do a coloring contest Please send me your address and I will send you a surprise. I also Love your blog.