As a mom of a 4 almost 5 year old this sound so much like my son Charlie.
When I read it I could not stop laughing and I thought you might get a kick out of it as well.
A Sneak Peek Into The Mind Of A Four-Year-Old | ModernMom.com
So Please take the time to look into it and let me know what you thought of it.
Today is David's day off and he is supposed to be watching Charlie only they are stuck in front of the tv and he is going crazy.
You see Charlie likes to be outside but David is tired and does not want to go outside.
So my day of working is going like this every 5 seconds mom can you help me and Davids saying I am helping him and Charlie going no he is not.
So if I do not get much done today at least you will know why.
How is your day going?
Glenda, Charlie, David
When I read it I could not stop laughing and I thought you might get a kick out of it as well.
A Sneak Peek Into The Mind Of A Four-Year-Old | ModernMom.com
So Please take the time to look into it and let me know what you thought of it.
Today is David's day off and he is supposed to be watching Charlie only they are stuck in front of the tv and he is going crazy.
You see Charlie likes to be outside but David is tired and does not want to go outside.
So my day of working is going like this every 5 seconds mom can you help me and Davids saying I am helping him and Charlie going no he is not.
So if I do not get much done today at least you will know why.
How is your day going?
Glenda, Charlie, David
No comments:
Post a Comment