Day 3
Today we are supposed to share with you all our number one tip on the business we are in. For me I have chosen to give you 5 tips that I wish I had none when I started my blog and that I think may help you out if you are just starting.
1) Do not be afraid to ask questions. Look for a Blogger you trust and ask them to be your mentor.
2) Pick one item a week to work on and learn how it works. For me I wish I had started with either Twitter or Facebook.
3) If you have decided that you want to do reviews and giveaways but are afraid no business will work with you the way to get them to is to review items you have in your house and promote it everywhere and this will help with your stats.
4) Pick a name for your blog and buy the domain. I still have to do this and I will.
5) Pick a short and catchy name. Its easier to remember and I also wish I had done that. Mommies Point of View states what I do but it is to long for a business card and it may be hard for people to remember.
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment