Thursday, May 10, 2012

OK I found another free event. This is baby releated.

I would Love to win this as there are 2 ladies in my apartment that are pregnant and do not have the money to buy the items they need. Since they are friends and one is due now and one in September they would be able to share the items and I would be able to give them something nice as I do not have the money right now to buy them a shower gift. So not only will I be joining in the event I am going to enter it to see if I might be able to win these wonderful items.

Why We Love Green: Blogger Opp: Ergo Baby Carrier Event (May 12-26)

If you do join Please come back and share your blog linl with us so we can follow you.

Thanks, Glenda, Charlie, David

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Any and every moma with a baby needs a baby carrier! I would love to have one for my son!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. I am a new follower from cafe mom. Please consider joining me at True Aim. Thanks!