Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Day and Life Of Mommy



Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to crawl back into bed and hide?
This is the type of day I had yesterday.

David, was off and I had so many plans and then the day went to Heck
in a Handbasket.

My cousins wife passed away yesterday which was enough to throw me off.

Then my sister called and said the lady she works with boyfriend had a
stroke and was being taken off life support.


Then my Nephews Uncle had Triple Bypass Surgery.


So today I was almost afraid to get out of bed and even answer the phone.


I hope today is a lot better.


Everything I planned on did not happen so here I go again trying again.


So Please Pray for my family that things settle down.

3 comments:

Bertha Brown said...

you and your family are definitely in my prayers. Praying you had a better day today than yesterday.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Omgosh I think you need a big HUG and a HUGE sunshine umbrella to chase away all the black clouds. I sure hope things get better real soon (like today)

Glenda said...

Thanks ladies I did and I wish you a wonderful week. Thanks for the kind words.