Today I would like to share you a product I was given for a review and it is called BlankZ. These are animals that we can write on. I was given
this one and Charlie feel in Love with it right away. I like that it was easy for him to color. Plus I like that they are so soft. Charlie likes that he can wash it and color it again and again.
I think these would make nice gifts for children having a birthday party as the guest could sign them and you could put them up. Since there is different styles you could get a different one each year.
I would like to get the BlankZ for Charlie when he graduates this year for his class to sign and since he is a Bulldog if I do I will get him the Bully Dog
As for me I would like either the elephant
or the Seal which was one of my daughters favorite animals
Rachel my apartment manage is having a baby soon and we will be giving her a baby shower and I am going to get her the Teddy Bear as the guest can sign it. So as you can see there is many different ones and they can be used for so many different occasions. If you have not seen them Please check out there site at http://www.MrBlankZ.com
www.theblankZ.com
Twitter @blankztoys
Pinterest http://www.Pinterest.com/blankztoys
l
I will have one BlankZ to giveaway soon so Please be on the lookout for the giveaway.So to be able to enter the giveaway you will need to visit BlankZ and tell me which one is your favorite. So once the Rafflecopter is done Please come back and enter your choice.
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment