As you all know Charlie and I Love us some "Cookies" but we also Love us some "Candy". The more we have the better off we think we are. We could eat candy every single day a million times a day and still not have enough. Since I know it is bad for our teeth and that it is also full of sugar I decided to search for some that would not be as bad.
What I found was Caring Candy and I love it as it has only things that are good for us. It is sugar free and it has no artifical sweentners. So I do not feel to bad when Charlie ask if he can have a piece of candy.
Ther are tooth friendly which we need in my household. Plus Diabetics can even eat them.
I know keep these in my house for the neighbor children as well. As they do not know all the good things they have for them. Just that they taste really good.
I am even thinking of putting them in the Christmas Stockings as they have Candy Canes.
With all the different varities there is something for everyone.
.
All Natural Sugar-Free Love Hearts Lollipops



I also was able to try one of these and I think Santa should have these to hand out as they are so good. If you have not tried them Please do. I know you will enjoy Caring Candies Candy Cane as much as I do.
Every candy is expertly handcrafted and consists of only natural ingredients. Yep, nothing artificial has been added!
They are gorgeous to look at, are tooth-friendly and kosher -- and they are unbelievably yummy!
Caring Candies are naturally flavored with either herbs or fruit essence and its amazing coloration is derived from either veggies, plants or herbs.
Rehest - Really Healthy Stuff is the exclusive importer and distributor of Caring Candies in North America.
What I found was Caring Candy and I love it as it has only things that are good for us. It is sugar free and it has no artifical sweentners. So I do not feel to bad when Charlie ask if he can have a piece of candy.
Ther are tooth friendly which we need in my household. Plus Diabetics can even eat them.
I know keep these in my house for the neighbor children as well. As they do not know all the good things they have for them. Just that they taste really good.
I am even thinking of putting them in the Christmas Stockings as they have Candy Canes.
With all the different varities there is something for everyone.
.
All Natural Sugar-Free Love Hearts Lollipops
4 All-Natural, Sugar-Free Caring Candies Love Hearts Lollipops.
Each gift pack contains 4 individually wrapped Sour Cherry flavored lollipops. Each lollipop has a net weight of about 8g.
Certified Kosher. Click here for the benefits of this candy.
Ingredients: Isomalt, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Water, Natural Cherry Flavor, Beetroot Juice Color (from natural source).
Click here for Nutritional Information.
Manufacturer: Caring Candies CC
Charlie really enjoys the Lollipops and with him starting school soon when I am helping out at parties and things these will be the snacks I bring as they are healthy. Plus they taste really good. I am going to suggest to the PTA to put them in the store and take out some of the other candy they have in there.
All Natural Sugar-Free Raspberry Bonbons
90g All Natural, Sugar-Free Caring Candies Raspberry Bonbons Box.
Each box contains Raspberry flavored bonbons (hard candies). Each box contains about 90 grams (3.17 ounces) of hard candies (about 30 bonbons).
Feingold (Stage 1). Certified Kosher. Click here for the benefits of this candy.
Ingredients: Isomalt (a sugar substitute made from beets), Water, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Citric Acid (natural, from fruits), Beetroot Juice Color (from natural source).
Click here for Nutritional Information.
Manufacturer: Caring Candies CC
I had Davids dad and mom try these as they are a Diabetic and they both enjoyed the flavor. They also liked that they where not to hard. Plus they last awhile. With them both being Diabetics my mother n law is thinking of getting them some for the house and car when they want something sweet. Plus some for her son Mike as he is also a Diabetic.
Sugar-Free Natural Candy Canes Pure Mint - 3 pack
3 Large All Natural, Sugar-Free Caring Candies Candy Canes per Giftpack.
Flavor: Peppermint
Each cane is approx. 15 g (total 45 g (1.59 oz.)). Each cane is individually wrapped.
Feingold (Stage 1). Certified Kosher.
Ingredients: Isomalt, Water, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Beetroot Juice Color (from a natural source).
Click here for Nutritional Information.
Caring Candies Candy Canes are seasonal products, available from October to December
I also was able to try one of these and I think Santa should have these to hand out as they are so good. If you have not tried them Please do. I know you will enjoy Caring Candies Candy Cane as much as I do.
Caring Candies were developed in South Africa in 2003 by Denise and Neil, a father and mother team, out of sheer frustration at the lack of healthy treats available, and specifically with diabetics, hyperactive children, dieters & the health conscious in mind. Caring Candies are manufactured by Caring Candies CC, the company of Neil and Denise which is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Every candy is expertly handcrafted and consists of only natural ingredients. Yep, nothing artificial has been added!
They are gorgeous to look at, are tooth-friendly and kosher -- and they are unbelievably yummy!
Caring Candies are naturally flavored with either herbs or fruit essence and its amazing coloration is derived from either veggies, plants or herbs.
Rehest - Really Healthy Stuff is the exclusive importer and distributor of Caring Candies in North America.
If you are not an amazonPrime member, you can get free shipping with Amazon.com's Super Saver offer if you order more than $25.00 worth of Caring Candies.
Caring Candies were developed in South Africa in 2003 by Denise and Neil, a father and mother team, out of sheer frustration at the lack of healthy treats available, and specifically with diabetics, hyperactive children, dieters & the health conscious in mind. Caring Candies are manufactured by Caring Candies CC, the company of Neil and Denise which is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Every candy is expertly handcrafted and consists of only natural ingredients. Yep, nothing artificial has been added!
They are gorgeous to look at, are tooth-friendly and kosher -- and they are unbelievably yummy!
Caring Candies are naturally flavored with either herbs or fruit essence and its amazing coloration is derived from either veggies, plants or herbs.
Rehest - Really Healthy Stuff is the exclusive importer and distributor of Caring Candies in North America.
Every candy is expertly handcrafted and consists of only natural ingredients. Yep, nothing artificial has been added!
They are gorgeous to look at, are tooth-friendly and kosher -- and they are unbelievably yummy!
Caring Candies are naturally flavored with either herbs or fruit essence and its amazing coloration is derived from either veggies, plants or herbs.
Rehest - Really Healthy Stuff is the exclusive importer and distributor of Caring Candies in North America.
No comments:
Post a Comment