Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just The Basics from Laughing Giraffe Books


Today I would like to share with you another item that is for the Christmas Gift Guide on Mommies Point of View. This is a set of books called Just The Basics and it is from Laughing Giraffe Books http://www.laughinggiraffebooks.com/just-the-basics
This is a set if books that is good for both girls and boys. I showed it to Charlie and he was so excited as the books where wrapped and so it made him think he was getting mail which he Loves to do. 

I liked the set as it came with several different books and so I could break them down into different days so it seemed like he was getting mail more than just once. He even liked the paper that they wrapped it in as he likes green. 

With his Birthday being right before Christmas I think these would make a nice gift as I would be able to break them down into multiple gifts. 


Just The Basics

Eating the Alphabet Charlie Loved this book and keeps asking me to reread it as he is learning his ABC's and he says it is helping him. I can see that it is and so I am so glad we got it. 

 Counting with Wayne Thiebaud This book has helped Charlie with his counting I am so glad it was included. I enjoyed it just as much as Charlie did.


 Mouse Paint This is the one that David and Charlie both liked. They loved that it had a mouse in it. They wanted to know if there where more of this book.

Today is Monday This one was fun to read and to try to explain to Charlie as he is trying to learn the days of the week and gets confused but at least with this book he was willing to try.




Many Colored Days This one would have been Suzzane's favorite as she Loved Dr. Seuss not so much mine as I was tired of his books as Suzzane and my nephew had me read them a thousand times. But it did allow me to share Suzzane with Charlie and this was so nice.



JUST THE BASICS
Just the Basics
 features a collection of five durable concept books for the enjoyment of even the youngest readers. Preschoolers will love perusing analphabet featuring fruits and vegetables from around the world, counting to 10 with the help of a variety of sweet treats, exploring the world of color, singing about the days of the week, and learning about emotions. Just the Basics exposes young children to essential concepts in a fun and unique way.
THE DELUXE BOOK SET FEATURES:
♦ 5 high quality, hand-selected books
♦ A specially designed Search and Find game based on 
   the content of the included books
♦ My First Brain Quest: 400 Questions to Build Your
   Toddler's Word Skills. This prize will be sent upon
   completion of the game

♦ Free gift wrapping and shipping
INCLUDED BOOKS:
Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert (Board Book) • Counting with Wayne Thiebaud by Susan Goldman Rubin (Board Book) • Mouse Paint by Ellen Stoll Walsh (Board Book) • Today is Monday by Eric Carle (Board Book) • My Many Colored Days by Dr. Seuss (Board Book)  
This book set is available for delivery as either a GIFT SET or as a BOOK OF THE MONTH. What is this?
The Basic Book Set includes the 5 featured books, gift wrapping and free shipping.
The Deluxe Book Set includes the 5 featured books, engaging Search & Find game, prize, gift wrapping and free shipping.


No comments: