Saturday, December 22, 2012

Have you heard of or used Sink Positive?

I had not heard of it until I was searching online for items that I would be able to give David for Christmas. All I knew was that I would like to find new and unusual items he had never seen before. With Sink Positive I was able to do that. 

Only after seeing it and rechecking the website out I do not think I am going to give this to my David even though I know he and Charlie would enjoy it. 

I am thinking I will give it to my Nephew as he is moving into my sisters house and he is having to redo the bathrooms. So he has no sink in either of them. Since Charlie goes over there and spends time with him and there is no where for him to wash his hands after he is done playing I think I will give it to him for Christmas.

Since my Nephew is not that handy with tools my dad and brother as well as my David will be at his house for Christmas I know they will be able to help him install it. 

The 2 questions I have though is is Charlie going to let him keep it or is he going to want to bring it home? The second question is how will I keep him out of it??

If you would like to try this out come back as I will have one to Giveaway soon.


SinkPositive is a retrofit for your toilet lid that turns it into a sink, delivering a clean, environmentally friendly, and touch-free hand wash with every flush





https://www.facebook.com/sinkpositive


Our Mission and Vision

Our mission is simple, but it is one of upmost importance. We believe that water is our most important natural resource, and as a result we should use it wisely. For over a decade, SinkPositive has given thousands of individuals an easy way to do their part in the conservation effort. Our commitment to the environment and the conservation of natural resources is at the heart of our business, and from design to packaging we do everything we can to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
We proudly call Greensboro, North Carolina home. We believe in the importance of supporting our local economy, and as a result every product is made in the USA

QUICK DRIPS ABOUT SINKPOSITIVE

  • Daily water savings of up to two gallons per person are achievable under normal use.
  • Identifies costly leaks through visible drips.
  • Saving water will reduce your utility bills -SinkPositive pays for itself
  • Installs in less than 10 minutes without the need for a plumber.
  • Encourages sanitation with immediate visual cue after a flush.
  • Automated faucet reminds kids to wash and instills life-long habits of washing hands.
  • Touch-free faucet breaks chain of germ transmission and reduces illness.
  • No batteries ever required – touchless faucet is NOT based on sensor technology.
  • Space-reducing quality is ideal for small wash areas.
  • Retrofits the vast majority of toilet tanks in use today, including reduced volume (low flow) models.
  • Repurposes grey-water from hand washing for “conservation first” bowl refills.



No comments: