Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Goal next year is to make money with my blog.

I would like to have Christmas paid for.
To do this I know that I will need to treat it like a business.
I will need to set goals and keep them.
So I am looking for companies that you use and make money with.
My goal is to make $25 a week which is only $100 a month.
I would like to make more than this but this is something I think I can do.
So if you have ways to earn money with your blog would you Please share
them with me.
I have signed up with Amazon and also Swagbucks which I need to make
sure I do everyday.
But I know there is companies like Blogvertise that will pay us.
So if you know of any would you Please come and share them with me.
Do you use the Daily Deal sites if so which ones?
Or do you do the coupon sites and if so which ones?
Do you have any pointers on how I can make sure I do them everyday as
I get busy and forget?
Do you have a calender you have it all written down on or what?
Do you do these things first thing before you right reviews or just whenever?
Do you do them daily or weekly?


Glenda

No comments: