Did you know that Charlie and I can use You Tube in the morning, when we get up, to do school? You might say how can You Tube work with home school and I would like to share with you how. We do this through the videos that Charlie and I find on You Tube such as the ones below. You can also find books from different children authors to share with your children if you do not have time to sit down and read to them. Today Charlie and I listened to The Wheels On The Bus the link to that video is below. Then we found a video on shapes and also one on ABC's. Then for fun we listened to Horton Hears A Who as both Charlie and I love elephants. If you would like to buy me something for my birthday just buy me a baby elephant and I would be so happy.
http://youtu.be/y9ifzj87WCw
http://youtu.be/pfRuLS-Vnjs
http://youtu.be/2FI3p79Jq-k
http://youtu.be/KtqVXo_80VA


Charlie, says that this one would be fine to get us.
Glenda, Charlie, David
http://youtu.be/y9ifzj87WCw
http://youtu.be/pfRuLS-Vnjs
http://youtu.be/2FI3p79Jq-k
http://youtu.be/KtqVXo_80VA
Charlie, says that this one would be fine to get us.
Glenda, Charlie, David
No comments:
Post a Comment