With Suzzane being gone I always wanted something on car that would remind others of her and so when I was on Google I found Vinyl Disorders and found some wonderful memory stickers. I knew once I saw all the different ones that I would like to see if I would be able to work with them. When they allowed me to I was so happy.
Today the item I chose arrived and I feel in love with it.It fits Suzzane to a "T". I got the pink saying Angel with wings. I let them chose the size that would fit best on my car and I am so glad I did as it looked perfect when I went and put it on there.
I can not wait until my sister comes down to visit as I know she is going to want one as well. So know I know for Christmas next year I am going to get both her and my nephew one for there cars. As my nephew misses Suzzane just as much as I do. Even though they where only cousins they where closer than most sisters and brothers.
If I had not gotten the Angel then I would have bought the butterfly. Since I always like to be different from everyone I may keep the Angel one I received and for my family I may buy the Butterfly for there cars.
Here is link to the one I was sent http://www.vinyldisorder.com/ilmcustomdc005.html#.UQRzoL9EE04
If you have never visited Vinyl Disorder you should as they not only carry these items but T Shirts as well.
Once David and I get the new furniture and decide if we are moving to a new apartment or are staying in this one I am going to get some signs like this one as I like the way they may the apartment look and I do not have to paint it or even know how to draw as they do all of this for me. http://site.vinyldisorder.com/images/home/wall-quotes-decals-sm.jpg
The site is so easy to use and everyone is so helpful that I plan on shopping with them from now on.
Please visit them at:
Glenda, Charlie and David
No comments:
Post a Comment