Next week we are having a dinner in our apartment complex for a friend who is moving out and so I found this recipe for a Boneless Beef Rib Roast in the December issuse of Womans's World and I think I will make it with some Homemade Mashed Potatoes and also a Green Been Casarole. Then I will ask the other guests to bring some Rolls or Desserts. I sure hope someone birngs something Chocolate.
What type of drink do you think I should serve with this? Tex, soda or wine?

4-5 lb. boneless beef rib roast
1 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
1 enve. onion soup mix from 2-oz. pkg.
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp. pepper
Position rack so that roast will be in center of oven; preheat oven to 350 F. Place beef fat side up,
on rack in roasting pan.
Combine remaining ingrediants. Press crumb mixture on top of beef. Roast in center of oven
1 hour, 45 minutes to 2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers
135 F for medium-rare, covering with foil if crust is browning too quickly. Transfer to platter.
Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Glenda, Charlie and David
No comments:
Post a Comment