I host a lot of blog hops and have to come up with prizes for them because I can't really host without participating too. Thankfully I have a couple of business I am in which I can use items from. But I also am looking for authors or business owners who would provide me with books or samples from there businesses to giveaway if I don't already have something planned.
Point of View" style="border:none;" />
If this interests you Please leave me a comment on how I can contact you.
I will add your links to the rafflecopter form so you gain twitter & facebook followers.
If you would like to know my stats I would be more than happy to provide them.
Requirements -
Items Book must be "family friendly"
Requirements -
Items Book must be "family friendly"
If it is a book you are donating it
must have a professional looking cover
Young Adult & Clean Romance books preferred
Must provide a giveaway prize and promise to promptly fulfill when the hop ends
You are not "co-hosting" - you are providing the prize that will be given away on my site.
must have a professional looking cover
Young Adult & Clean Romance books preferred
Must provide a giveaway prize and promise to promptly fulfill when the hop ends
You are not "co-hosting" - you are providing the prize that will be given away on my site.
Glenda, Charlie and David
1 comment:
Hi Glenda! If you don't already have someone from Thirty One Gifts that you work with, I'd be willing to sponsor a giveaway at some point.
~Michelle
Post a Comment