David has to go to Court this morning on a couple tickets he got last month. I am so afraid they are going to take his license away as this is the second set of tickets he has gotten in two months. If they take his license away David will not be able to work. As he has to drive to different lots for work. So Please Pray for him and the Judge to have compassion and not put him in jail or take his license away. Because if they do either Charlie and I will not be able to survive. If this happens I do not know what we will do as there is no one to help us out. So I know God is in control and knows our needs. But I am still afraid and scared and so is Charlie. As he knows we have to go to Court today.
While there Charlie will be staying at his grannies which is OK as he loves to play the game. But I know he will be worrying which is not good for him. Plus Davids mom and dad are worried. So Please Pray for them as well. As Stress affects there health and I do not want them to get sick over this.
In Gods name Please take care of my friends and family today. As I know you know our needs.
May everyone be safe and feel your love in there time of need.
Glenda, Charlie and David

No comments:
Post a Comment