Tuesday, July 7, 2015

FotoJet Review Makes Blogging a Snap!!

I am conducting a review for PearlMountain Technology as they sent me a code to try out Fotojet for free. But the thoughts in the review are all mine and my families.



As a Blogger pictures can make or break a blog post. Especially since  I am not as good as I need to be in taking photos or having them turn out right. So having FotoJet to turn them into a collage can make even the worst pictures not look so bad.

Once  I was on the FotoJets site and started  looking around I thought "OH NO" this is going to be too hard. I will not be able to do it. But that was not the case with FotoJet!!  I did not have any problems making a collage to use in some of the post I was writing.

FotoJet
So  I looked around the site some more and I was so surprised to see they even offer items for Facebook which is cool. As I need to snazz my page up some as it is so bland. Plus by using the collage from FotoJet my Facebook page would  stand out more as no one would have one like it.

I love knowing FotoJet is free as most of the sites I have found charge and sometimes I do not have the money to make things like this for my blog. Or I spend the money on it and then try and use it and it is to complicated so I just stop and that money is wasted. Which will not happen with PhotoJet.

Once David and Charlie was up I had them come and we got FotoJets website  and I let them make a couple collages as I wanted to see what they thought of FotoJet and they both liked it a lot. David  said it will be a huge asset to the blog.



So if you have not heard of PhotoJet I hope you take the time to check it out. Once you do let me know what you thought FotoJet. Or if you have used FotoJet in  the past let me know how it worked for you. Would you use it again? Would you recommend FotoJet to  others and if so why or why not?

FotoJet is a free online collage maker that enables users to quickly create amazing photo cards, collages and posters without the hassles of downloading or installing. Check some of its highlighted features:
  • 170+ perfectly designed templates for 6 styles.
  • Lots of customizable features: flip, mirror, zoom and text font, style, color, etc.
  • Freely save collage as JPG/PNG or directly share it via Facebook.
Check it: http://www.fotojet.com/
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates 

No comments: