Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Minted now offers Art and it is so cool!!

This is a review for Minted as I was approached by them to conduct a review in exchange for a Gift Card. But even though I was asked to conduct a review in exchange for a Gift Card all the thoughts in the review are mine and my families.

Minted

Minted is know we're offering new and completely different families of products. Which make it  a very exciting time! So I would like to invite you to check out some pieces from there art collection (www.minted.com/art)? As I shopped the site looking at the different art I found pieces so many of my friends would love. As they offer such a wide variety of art.

From abstract to country to modern. So no matter what type of art you prefer for your home I promise you you will find just the right piece. For every room in your home. or for those on your Gift Giving list. As I saw pieces of art both adults and children would like.

Once I finished looking on Minted at the art collection I called Charlie in to look as I wanted to see if there was anything for his room he would like to have. Which I was sure he would pick the British Terrier  I saw and I was right as it was the first piece he chose. I asked why and he says he loved the color of the dog. . Plus it would allow him to have his dream dog as he thought it was a Bull Dog and since Charlie is only 7 I did not tell him it wasn't a Bull  Dog as I did not want to disappoint him. Because we we will not get him a real one he deserves a painted one. 




Once he was done looking around I asked David to check out the site with me as I wanted to see what he would chose and he says he liked "To The Ski Slopes" as I love Snow and Volkswagons and this represents both. So he said he would like to have it to either put in my office or over our bed. As it would make me happy. As David knows this is my dream car and that one day I would like to own one. "AWW" isn't he just so sweet???




As for me I chose a Butterfly painting that I would be able to hang on the wall in our home that is dedicated to Suzzane. As she is not here anymore so we refer to her as a Butterfly flying free. So this would allow us to have a part of her at all times. Which would mean a lot to me as I miss her so much.



http://www.minted.com/product/wall-art-prints/MIN-EKC-GNA/ulysses?org=title

As I browsed the site I also found a cow which would be nice to hang in our dinning room as my mom collected Cows and since she is not her  anymore as well it would allow a part of her to be with us as we sat down to dinner each night. 

All in all I must say Minted Art Collection was a huge hit and I can not wait till I am able to purchase a lot of these paintings not only for my home but to give as gifts as well. As I found quite a few paintings my friends and family would enjoy just as much as Charlie, David and I did. 

https://www.facebook.com/minted

Glenda, Charlie and David Cates




No comments: