

With Charlie returning to school on the 24th of August and his being in second grade we was not sure if he would need a computer or a printer for his homework. So David went into the office the other day and brought my printer into the front room so I would have it for Charlie if I needed it.
But also for me for work and for David to make copies of his paperwork. But we both thought we had copy paper only it turned out that I did not have any. So when I was online and found out that Shoplet was looking for Bloggers to review Hammermills Laser Print paper I knew I needed to apply.
But I was not sure I was approved and was getting ready to go out and pick up some paper when the mailman dropped a package off to my mother n law and it turned out to be a package from #shopletreviews and I was so excited as it had the Laser Paper from Hammermill I wanted to try out inside the box. As well as a Coffee Mug.
Once Charlie saw the paper he was so excited as he had been wanting to make a card for his teacher and he asked if he could have a couple sheets to draw on and I let him as I wanted to see how it would work. It did wonderfully on the card. Once he was done he asked to make a copy of it to give to his Music teacher as well. So we hooked up the printer and printed a copy out and it turned out perfectly.
This Laser Paper from Hammermill can be used for so many things that it is now my go to paper. Because I can use it to write out our grocery list. Charlie can use it for school. David for work and me for things I need to print off the computer for the Blog. Plus I can share it with my mother n law as she does work for my father n laws trucking company and is always printing things out for it.
If you have not heard of Hammermill you can find them on Shoplet.com and if you have not had the chance to try out there Laser Paper you should as it will make both work and school assignments so much easier to complete.
Both Charlie and David says this would make a nice Christmas Gift for anyone that needs to print out a lot of papers. As it is jam free. It does not smear. Plus it looks more professional than some other brands of paper I have used in the past. Plus it does not tear like a lot of paper I have used in the past.
I like knowing there is other items from Hammermill that I can purchase on #Shoplet.com as it will make "Back to School Shopping" pain free!! Especially since we can shop online and not have to leave home which will save both time and money.
Also in this package was a Coffee Mug which both David and Charlie claimed as soon as we opened the package. So I am not sure who will end up with it. But it was a nice treat as it was a pretty dark blue and it is very well made. It is heavy which will keep it from breaking. But not to heavy that you can not use it everyday. You can sit it on your desk to hold pencils or change or do like Charlie does and drink Chocolate Milk out of it. I would drink hot tea out of it if I was allowed to use it. But I do not think I will be able to since both David and Charlie think the Coffee Cup is there's.
#shopletreviews
https://www.facebook.com/Shoplet
https://twitter.com/shoplet
Official site: bestnetflixvpnreview.net
I was sent both the Coffee Cup and the Laser Paper from Hammermill for free to conduct the review. But the thoughts in the review are all mine and mine alone.

Thank you,
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates



No comments:
Post a Comment