Ramkon Universal CD Slot Grip Mount Holder- Works With Any Smartphone

Both my sister and my husband are famous for searching for there phone while driving. Which scares me to death because I am afraid they are going to cause a wreak. So once my Ramkon arrived I took it out to our car to see if it would mount in our CD slot and since it came with different pads it worked perfectly. I was so glad it did not call for installation as I was able to put it in myself and not wait for David to do it for me. Which might never get done with him.
Once it was in and we let to go to the store Charlie asked to listen to a CD and David started to take our Ramkon Universal CD Slot Grip Mount Holder down. But I let him know the CD would work with it in place. David was surprised about that and tried it and it worked perfectly.
Then I let David know he could run the air and heater with it in place and it would not mess up his phone. Which he liked a lot. So since both Charlie and David wanted to see if that was true David turned on the air and it did not affect the phone at all.
As David and I drove along I could see he was thinking about the Ramkon as he kept looking at it. So I asked David what he was thinking and he said he would like for my sister Debbie to try it out as it would keep her safer. I let him know I thought so as well.
So once she came over we put it in her car and know she does not want to give it back which is fine as it keeps her safer and I can get us another one from Amazon. Plus with Christmas approaching I am going to buy several to give as Christmas gifts as my mother n law and father n law can use them and they will keep them safe.
So all in all this has been a huge help in keeping my family safe and I would recommend it for anyone who drives and uses a Cell phone.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme3ba318b55322c2ab58890a6c3b1e350
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
Both my sister and my husband are famous for searching for there phone while driving. Which scares me to death because I am afraid they are going to cause a wreak. So once my Ramkon arrived I took it out to our car to see if it would mount in our CD slot and since it came with different pads it worked perfectly. I was so glad it did not call for installation as I was able to put it in myself and not wait for David to do it for me. Which might never get done with him.
Once it was in and we let to go to the store Charlie asked to listen to a CD and David started to take our Ramkon Universal CD Slot Grip Mount Holder down. But I let him know the CD would work with it in place. David was surprised about that and tried it and it worked perfectly.
Then I let David know he could run the air and heater with it in place and it would not mess up his phone. Which he liked a lot. So since both Charlie and David wanted to see if that was true David turned on the air and it did not affect the phone at all.
As David and I drove along I could see he was thinking about the Ramkon as he kept looking at it. So I asked David what he was thinking and he said he would like for my sister Debbie to try it out as it would keep her safer. I let him know I thought so as well.
So once she came over we put it in her car and know she does not want to give it back which is fine as it keeps her safer and I can get us another one from Amazon. Plus with Christmas approaching I am going to buy several to give as Christmas gifts as my mother n law and father n law can use them and they will keep them safe.
So all in all this has been a huge help in keeping my family safe and I would recommend it for anyone who drives and uses a Cell phone.
Product Description
INTRODUCING RAMKON GRIP CD SLOT PHONE MOUNTThe Ramkon Grip CD Slot Phone Mount is a sturdy and attractive device holding system focused on simplicity. It can be easily installed onto your vehicle's CD slot without assembling any parts. Ball head design allows 360 degree rotatable view on both landscape and portrait views. Designed with drivers in mind.
FEATURES
- No assembly required
- Universal car mount fits most smartphones including:
- iPhone 6/6+/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Nexus 5/4
FEATURES
- No assembly required
- Universal car mount fits most smartphones including:
- iPhone 6/6+/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3
- Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S3
- Nexus 5/4
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pme3ba318b55322c2ab58890a6c3b1e350
Glenda, Charlie and David Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment