Day 11
The Best Move I Ever Saw and can watch again and again and again is either:
Ghost or Grease:
I know both of them by heart as I do Dirty Dancing.
You see my daughter was 16 when she was hit and killed by a car and she and I always watched these together.
She started watching Grease with me when she was 4 and my Nephew was 2 so they both can sing all the songs and will stop the movie at my favorite part.
Which part is that you may ask:
It is with John on the Car dancing.
Ghost or Grease:
I know both of them by heart as I do Dirty Dancing.
You see my daughter was 16 when she was hit and killed by a car and she and I always watched these together.
She started watching Grease with me when she was 4 and my Nephew was 2 so they both can sing all the songs and will stop the movie at my favorite part.
Which part is that you may ask:
It is with John on the Car dancing.

3 comments:
Your site is beautiful. Glad I foundyou on Mom Bloggers. Hope you like my site and will follow: www.babysmartees.blogspot.com
Thank you, Paula
So sorry to hear about your daughter!! I couldn't even imagine!! Sending you a great big cyber hug! I love Grease and Dirty Dancing as well. I can't count how many times I have watched them.
Hi Doll!
Wanted to stop by and show some luv and support!
#MBC
:D
Post a Comment