Friday, April 15, 2011

April Smiles Blog Hop


Miracle Momas Blog
Welcome to the April Smiles Blog Party. There are 17 blogs participating and we are glad you are here to check us out. 17 blogs means 17 plus prizes you can win. All you have to do is enter the giveaway here following the simple entries and then scroll down to the linky and hop around to the other 17 blogs and enter theirs.

All giveaways will have different prizes and entry requirements. Some blogs might have one giveaway listed and some might have more. Just follow the entry requirements and hop around to the others and enter them all for more chances to win.
Mandatory Entry:
Follow us publicly via GFC
Follow us on Networked Blogs
Tweet daily for daily entry
Subscribe to us via Email (  for 4 entries - must be confirmed.)

 Prize from Eclipse Spa anything worth $25 
Easter Book from Usbone Please 

Now go Hopping!!!
Visit these other blogs for more chances to win more prizes.


Thanks for stopping by


26 comments:

Carrie Smart said...

I am a GFC follower (Carrie Smart)

Carrie Smart said...

I follow you on twitter @butterflies0218

csmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carrie Smart said...

I tweeted this giveaway

http://twitter.com/#!/butterflies0218/status/58672420793495553

csmart218(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nikki said...

I follow on GFC

Nikki said...

Following on Twitter as prettynameless

Joann said...

follow you on gfc-joann downie
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Joann said...

following you on twitter @jbdownie
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Dominique said...

I follow you on GFC: Dominique S

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Dominique said...

I follow you on Networked Blogs: Nikki Marie

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Dominique said...

I subscribe to you via email. #2

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Dominique said...

I subscribe to you via email. #3

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Dominique said...

I subscribe to you via email. #4

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Dominique said...

Tweeted 4/21:

http://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/61082721920892928

couponcookie at gmail dot com

Grace Matthews said...

Following you on /twitter

@gracegives

giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Following you on Networked Blogs

giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/gracegives/status/61904869036007424


giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Subscribed to e-mails


giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Subscribed to e-mails


giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Subscribed to e-mails


giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

Grace Matthews said...

Subscribed to e-mails


giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

kolpin said...

gfc follower kolpin
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

twitter follower @kolpin4680
kolpin4680 at gmail dot com

kolpin said...

email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
1

kolpin said...

email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
2

kolpin said...

email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
3

kolpin said...

email subscriber kolpin4680 at gmail dot com
4