Twist n Write Pens
Once I had seen these pens on a site while browsing the Internet. \
Knowing that these pens teaches children the right way to write
made me want to try them out as soon as possible.
So I was excited when Twist n Write said they would work with me on a review.
As I have a son who is 3 and I am working with him on his numbers and letters.
I noticed since we have started to use them he is much more confident in his writing.
He also ask for them instead of regular pens and pencils which is nice as it shows he likes them.
I wish they would use these in pre school as I really think it would help children master writing faster.
I am left handed and if I try and write a lot my hand will start to shake and my writing is hard to read with these pens I do not have this problem.
I have even seen my husband pick them up and use them which is nice.
If you are looking for new and unusual gifts for Easter I would say pick up a pack of these.
I would think even teenagers would like it as it would make it easier when they're doing the
research papers they have to write.
Knowing they come in 4 fun colors would be nice if you have more than one child as you could give each child a certain color and if they lose there's they could not take someone else's as everyone would know whose is whose.
Teach kids the WRITE way to write!
•Designed specifically for children's small hands
•2 mm pencil lead. Never needs sharpening
•Safe for Scantron test taking (#2 pencil lead)
Once I had seen these pens on a site while browsing the Internet. \
Knowing that these pens teaches children the right way to write
made me want to try them out as soon as possible.
So I was excited when Twist n Write said they would work with me on a review.
As I have a son who is 3 and I am working with him on his numbers and letters.
I noticed since we have started to use them he is much more confident in his writing.
He also ask for them instead of regular pens and pencils which is nice as it shows he likes them.
I wish they would use these in pre school as I really think it would help children master writing faster.
I am left handed and if I try and write a lot my hand will start to shake and my writing is hard to read with these pens I do not have this problem.
I have even seen my husband pick them up and use them which is nice.
If you are looking for new and unusual gifts for Easter I would say pick up a pack of these.
I would think even teenagers would like it as it would make it easier when they're doing the
research papers they have to write.
Knowing they come in 4 fun colors would be nice if you have more than one child as you could give each child a certain color and if they lose there's they could not take someone else's as everyone would know whose is whose.
Teach kids the WRITE way to write!
•Designed specifically for children's small hands
•2 mm pencil lead. Never needs sharpening
•Safe for Scantron test taking (#2 pencil lead)


1 comment:
those are really neat! I have never seen something like that before.
Post a Comment