Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop.
Dates for the Hop are:
Wednesday, April 20th to Monday, April 25th. we will announce winner on Tuesday the 26th.
http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-hop-page.html
Or Link to this page:
http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-hop-page.html
~Inspired Kathy
Gift Certificate from both Barefoot and Usborne Books for $10 to spend as you wish:
Excluded tax and shipping charges.
Must follow on on GFC, Twitter, and leave a comment about why you love Easter and link up your blog to our blog.
This prize is donated by:
Pamela black~ BFB ambassador, http://www.pblack09.barefootbooks.com/ momceo4@yahoo.com
This prize is donated by:
Glenda Cates, ind.distributor for UBAH.
2011 Tentative Hop Schedule
I Love My Mommy May 5th to 10th Hosted by Makobi Scribe
Splash Into Summer Hop May 25th to 31st Co-hosted by Page Turners
Mid Summer's Eve June 21st-22nd
Celebrating Freedom Hop July 1st to 4th Co-hosted by Simply Stacie
Summer Hop August 5th to 7th - Co-hosted by Mary from Bookhounds & Forever Young (adult)
Back to School Hop Sept 1 - 5th co-hosted by Heather @ Buried in Books
Banned Book Week Hop Sept 24th - Oct 1st co-hosted by I Read Banned Books
Spooktacular Hop Oct 24th to 31st
Gratitude Giveaways November 17th to 27th
Midwinters Eve December 21st to 22nd
Dates for the Hop are:
Wednesday, April 20th to Monday, April 25th. we will announce winner on Tuesday the 26th.
http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-hop-page.html
Or Link to this page:
http://iamareadernotawriter.blogspot.com/p/giveaway-hop-page.html
~Inspired Kathy
Gift Certificate from both Barefoot and Usborne Books for $10 to spend as you wish:
Excluded tax and shipping charges.
Must follow on on GFC, Twitter, and leave a comment about why you love Easter and link up your blog to our blog.
Pamela black~ BFB ambassador, http://www.pblack09.barefootbooks.com/ momceo4@yahoo.com
This prize is donated by:
Glenda Cates, ind.distributor for UBAH.
2011 Tentative Hop Schedule
I Love My Mommy May 5th to 10th Hosted by Makobi Scribe
Splash Into Summer Hop May 25th to 31st Co-hosted by Page Turners
Mid Summer's Eve June 21st-22nd
Celebrating Freedom Hop July 1st to 4th Co-hosted by Simply Stacie
Summer Hop August 5th to 7th - Co-hosted by Mary from Bookhounds & Forever Young (adult)
Back to School Hop Sept 1 - 5th co-hosted by Heather @ Buried in Books
Banned Book Week Hop Sept 24th - Oct 1st co-hosted by I Read Banned Books
Spooktacular Hop Oct 24th to 31st
Gratitude Giveaways November 17th to 27th
Midwinters Eve December 21st to 22nd



14 comments:
Wow looks like some super fun events!
Sounds like a great prize :0)
thanks for the chance to win.
beejee77(AT)comcast(DOT)net
follow on GFC as Yvonne
jefferson.yvonne(at)gmail(dot)com
Easter - it's all about the joy on a 3-year olds face when they find their first Easter egg in the Easter egg hunt.
Thank you for the giveaway!
Following GFC.
Mary
mary_reiss @ hotmail.com
HI!! Glenda!!
follower-GFC-judy
Have you heard from my package yet?
magnolias_1[at]msn[dot]com
Love books for children! Starting my granddaughter's library (she's 8 months old) and these would be perfect!
blazesandbubbles AT gmail DOT com
readingwithbakingoddess.blogspot.com
GFC follower
Thanks for the giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway! edysicecreamlover18@gmail.com
Sounds great! Thank you!
theirishbanana.review@gmail.com
~Hannah
I follow via google connect and I love Easter because I love seeing how excited my daughter gets hunting for eggs and opening her basket!
pittsy82@hotmail.com
Thank you for the giveaway!!
I love coloring easter eggs with my kids!!
GFC Shannon Johnson
shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com
I love most everything about Easter - family, friends, children, Easter bunny and especially the candy!!
GFC Follower - Toni Steiner
tsteinerid (atgmail.com)
Thanks for the giveaway and Happy Easter! I am a new GFC follower (Brittany) I love Easter colors!
Brittanylovesbooks(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow on gfc
lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment