Thursday, June 2, 2011

summer blog event



good morning to you,

this is a reminder that our summer blog event is on it's way to begin officially tomorrow! there is still time to sign up for VIP sponsor spots for the low cost of $25 which will include marketing of your company or brand~ book or product~ business and or blog/site.

we will have a summer long blog hop, giveaways ( if you choose to donate a prize), games, guest post on blogs, live chats and webinars, guest speakers and more.

sign up now today to get both events for $25 that is buy one get the second free. payments are to be sent via pay pal pmblack1998@att.net



summer fit n' fun blog event June 4th to Aug 30th 2011

summer reading challenge June 5th to Aug 31 2011

both events will be broad-casted thought the Internet on ning network, face-book, twitter, yahoo groups, 5 main host blogs, 10 co-host blog spots open, 10 VIP sponsor blogs/sites open... this is amazing coverage for your brand or business !



coming fall 2011 blog biz event~ Sept. to Nov. 2011 more info to come soon. RSVP now and get 1/2 off the sign up fee of $25 when you sign up for the summer events. just include a message you want to RSVP for the fall event and i will take 1/2 off the fee when you register in the fall!!!!

3 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

I tweeted this for you i'll share on FB as well :)

Unknown said...

I subscribed by email, already a GFC follower.. Stopping over from the Alexa Hop :-) Aprils Lifestyle Show

domain name registration said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!