Friday, September 30, 2011

Let's Go International Giveaway Oct 1 - 10 WW

Go international giveaway event


Thanks for stopping by.
Our prize is a $25 Gift Code to Usborne Books and a
$25 Gift Code to
 Arbonne Products. 

Enter on the Rafflecopter Below,
Then go visit the other blogs on the linky at  the bottom of page,
with all the  world Wide Giveaways.







30 comments:

HolliLynn said...

Twitter couldn't find your account so I clicked the bird on the right of the blog to follow.

HolliLynn said...

I would buy Shortbread for my grandma who loves tea.

Christine SD said...

Arbonne! The products are very much fancy!

Unknown said...

I would buy a bunch of easy readers for my kindergartener and board books for the baby. They both love stories!

Fe said...

I would buy books that my kids would enjoy reading.

Lalaine J. said...

My kids adore usborne books.. we would buy more books for the kids if I get to win the GC

Unknown said...

I would buy books for the kiddos from usborne and body detox tea from Arbonne :)

Unknown said...

Id buy books for my daughter for Christmas or to donate to Toys for Tots.

janet said...

I'm saving up for Christmas!!

AshAdi said...

New Follower from Mom Blog's Society, you can follow me back at http://uniquebeautytips.blogspot.com/

John said...

Some of the Usborne activity books!

Pauline MIlner said...

If I were lucky enough to win, from Usborne Books, I would purchase a book for my Husband.

From Arbonne, I would purchase teh Blush Apricot, #7840.

Thanks for participating and for the great giveaway. ~Pauline

dod@rogers.com

YulyaShenka said...

I would take http://www.shop.peaberrytea.com/Teaware_c3.htm

juletchka78(at)hotmail(dot)com

Aisha said...

I really like the I Can Draw Animals book for my son Usborne.

The Purifying Cleanser + Toner at Arbonne is what I like.

Laura said...

I would get some books for my kids for Christmas. The See Inside of Fairie land would be perfect for my daughter!

Mona said...

Thanks for the giveaway :)
From Usborne:
. Elementary Math Dictionary
. Big Book of Spot It

From Arbonne:
Bath/body stuff

Penny Kathleen said...

I would use the gift cards to buy books for my son for Christmas and Cosmetics for my daughter! Thanks for the opportunity!

pkbw28 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I would use them to start my Christmas shopping.

Thanks for the giveaway

kayswederski@yahoo.com

astroqueen67 said...

I would buy the Illustrated Fairy Tales from Usborne Books and the Clarifying Wash Acne medication from Arbonne Holly Hennessy Swint astroqueen67@hotmail.com *I am a follower on twitter but the twitter entry link is typed wrong and wouldn't work so I followed from the sidebar

Dusica said...

I'd love to win this!
dusica18@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would buy one of the books in Spanish and FC5 Hydrating Cleanser + Freshener
dusica18@yahoo.com

Morning Glory Coffee Break said...

I would buy books. Love to read.

Silvergirl said...

i would buy a book

Ruth said...

I would let my daughter pick out a book, and I'm not sure what I would get at the other place. I would have to do some thinking!

Heather! said...

I would put it toward some of my Christmas shopping, for sure!

Thanks!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

At Usbore I would purchase several first books for my niece that will be born in December.
Book titles
Flip, Flap, Flop
Panda in the Park
Bunny on the Beach

At Airbonne I would purchase items such as:

Arbonne Essentials™ 7-Day Body Cleanse PwP

Mary @SweepingMe said...

I think I would use it for Christmas Shopping.

Thanks,
mary
mary_reiss @ hotmail.com

Amanda B. said...

I'd get books for Christmas and an Arbonne mascara!

Becky said...

I would buy a book for each of the kids:

Extreme Adventures Book 3- Shark Bait
Horses and Ponies
There's a Mouse About the House
Unicorn Dreams

and I would buy the FC5 Conditioning Body Moisture
FC5 Conditioning Body Moisture.

thanks so much!

Laurie said...

I would either get books for my daughter or some women's health vitamins for me

laurie1993@verizon.net