Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mom Made Easy: Discipline With Choices

As a mom I thought once we got through the terrible twos that life was going to be so much easier. Well blow me over with a feather as I am starting to think it is worse.

Charlie can be a perfect Angel and then at the drop of the hat just lose it. He has picked up some bad words from where we live but is getting better about not using them. Then we get him saying I hate you. To David and I all the time.

How can I stop this?
Then there is the hitting?

If I try and get on him he will take off running and I am at the end of my rope. So today I found another article on giving them choices and I am really wondering if this works.

If so how do I use it with the I Hate You?

Please help me here as I do not want it to get worse.
Mom Made Easy: Discipline With Choices

American Family

No comments: