Saturday, March 10, 2012

Swagbucks

I found this post on the internet and I wanted to share with you my two cents that it is worth it to do the surveys if you have time. But before you do them make sure you set up a email just for them as it is easier this way.

With me I have gotten cash but I also have gotten a phone that would have cost me close to $200 and I was alloweed to keep it. I also have gotten a years supply of Tide.

So if you have a couple extra minutes why not try one or two of the cents. If you find you do not like it you can always quit but if you do like it then you have a way to make some extra money.

Another easy way is to add there buttons to your site as a few of them will reward you once you  invite others. Here is another one I have started to use and it is Swagbucks and I know a lot of people say they get a lot from it I just started but I do know I have enough for a gift card which is good. 
  Thanks, Glenda 


No comments: