Welcome to the semi-annual Fashionista Events, ALL FASHION, ONLY FASHION, Giveaway Event.
This is the Largest Fashion giveaway event on the internet,
with 105+ blogs offering over $20,000 in prizes, hosted by
This is the Largest Fashion giveaway event on the internet,
with 105+ blogs offering over $20,000 in prizes, hosted by
Mommies Point Of View Offers beautiful fun jewelry and evening bag, makeup case and coin purse, these are stunning and fun to add to your accessories collection Value $110.00
Dazzling Evening Bag Set
Value $50.00
Set of three golden sequined bags:
Frame purse, 5 1/2" W x 5 1/2" H x 3 1/2" D.
Coin Purse, 4 1/2" W x 3 1/2" H x 1" D.
Clutch, 12 1/4" W x 6 1/2" H x 1/2" D. Polyester. Imported.
Yasmine Necklace, Earring and Bracelet Gift Set
Value $29.99
Silvertone with crystal accents. Necklace, 16 1/2" L with
3 1/2" extender. Bracelet, 7" L with 1" extender. Pierced earrings, 1/2"
Solitaire Ring with Jacket Set
Value $29.99
Wear them all together…or change your look and wear them separately.
Wear 3 ways: jacket alone, all together, solitaire alone.
Silvertone CZ ring with two crystal-accented jackets. Size 7
Grand Prize The Grand Prize for the Event is a $1200 (retail) Marc Jacobs bag via Bella Bag. For every giveaway in the Spring Fashionista Event that an entrant enters, they gain one entry toward the Marc Jacobs Bag. Link To: Giveaway for Marc Jacobs bag Link To Bella Bag: (PLEASE LINK TO BELLA BAG, nofollow is fine) Photo of Marc Jacobs Bag: In Facebook docs.(NOTE: LINKS WON'T WORK UNTIL CONTEST GOES LIVE!!!)
Disclaimer: Still Blonde after all these YEARS , Spring Fashionista Giveaway Events or the Spring Fashionista Giveaway Event bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes.
a Rafflecopter giveaway



133 comments:
hi! i am a new follower. this is a great giveaway :)
check out my blog: http://colossalcosmos.blogspot.com , follow if you'd like.
x
New follower! Love the giveaway items! Look forward to your posts!
Great blog... Im following you on all the apps you have :)
Could you please follow back :) Thanks
http://bookenslaved.blogspot.com.au/
Yes, I follow you via email and I enter whenever I see a new giveaway. Thanks so much for all you do!
sandy1955 at comcast dot net
Thanks so much for taking the time to host this giveaway and for the chance at winning. It is much appreciated.
i entered alots of giveaways :) i love giveaway!
freebiel0ve@yahoo.com
hi! im new to your blog and haven't entered any giveaways yet but i plan on it!
vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com
Thanks for the giveaway!!
Karen F
I entered the Socialites Closet giveaway listed on your blog.
elysesw@aol.com
Rebecca Xavier: I am a new fan of your blog. Your giveaway is great. Thank you very much.
Visiting from the stop Drop Alexa Hop.
Sandy
Cherished Handmade Treasures
I'm glad you hosted a giveaway during this event - I love discovering new blogs
isabelli3619 {at} aol {dot} com
Visiting from Staying Me, I'm a GFC follower (SalemMomma). Great giveaway, thanks for the chance to win!
Wow you have a great blog... so many fun giveaways! Thank you so much!
Thanks for the great giveaway! I also entered the Winter Blast of Cash giveaway.
twilightvamp1979@yahoo.com
Love this giveaway. I have entered on every blog so far
I have entered the Amazon twitter blast and the winter blast of cash on another blog
I have been entering all the awesome giveaways. Thanks so much!!!! I LOVE the ring
I have not entered any of your other giveaways but would love to in the future.
yes entered almost all before yours so far
amandahoffman35 at yahoo dot com
I have not entered and of your other giveaways because I am new to your blog! But so glad I found I because I will be sure to enter in the future.
I love your blog and giveaway!
Ive been entering as many of the fashionista giveaways as I can!
Jaragabrielle1018@gmail.com
I am new to your blog. I'll certainly have a look around!
So sad I missed that huge cash giveaway! Thanks for the prizes.
x Hilary
hi! thank you for hosting this giveaway. i appreciate the effort that you and the other girls put in!
xoxo
gfc follower as khrista porcadilla/fellow rover.
khrisocubillo at yahoo dot com
I am new here...thanks for the opportunity!
I've entered lots of giveaways in this event! Yours is great! Thanks for the chance!
Hi, I am Brandy over at http://www.newlycrunchymamaof3.com
Nice to meet you! :)
Hi, I'm sewingmema1720@yahoo.com. Thanks for the contest.
entered blast of cash giveaway
pkeintz@gmail.com
Hi! I'm a new follower and plan on entering many giveaways. :)
My blog is:
http://clarafide.blogspot.com
great giveaway! please visit me some time at www.marlieandme.com
this is my first time visiting your blog, but following and will definitely be back! :)
thanks
childrenteachingmama at gmail dot com
Entered Winter Cash Blast...
caden at pineland.net
I already follow via GFC as Michele P. and have entered your events in the past... I believe I entered the from our hearts to yours in Feb.
Thanks so much for the giveaway. I'll have to check out your other giveaways while I'm here!
This is my first visit to your blog! Thanks so much for the giveaway :)
I've entered them all!!!!
im in the process of entering them all : )
This is my first time visiting your site via the springfashionista giveaway - thank you for the chance to win such wonderful items! karen, kjsbristol@comcast.net
thanks for hosting giveaway
I entered the Socialites Closet giveaway
I am trying to enter all the giveaways except my own! :) hope you stop by to enter mine!
sabrina radke
sradke1024 at gmail dot com
I entered http://mommiespointofview.blogspot.com/2012/02/700-winter-blast-of-cash-giveaway.html
New Follower, looking forward to reading your posts!
I am so excited about this giveaway!
Thank you so much for a wonderful giveaway!
I entered a lot of the other giveaways.
I entered a lot of the other giveaways.
i have entered wolk and work with style, winter cash bash, and for the amazon g.c.
I am a new follower (Elena Shkinder-Gugel). Thank you for the great giveaway!
elena.cacahuete(at)gmail(dot)com
Hello I'm a new Italian follower, I totally love your giveaway!
Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! <3
My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have entered a bunch!!!
The ring set is gorgeous I haven't entered any of your other giveaways but after seeing this one I'm definitely going to check them out!
Thank you for the chance!
Hi, I am Yeny. Thanks for the giveaway!! I am currently doing a very small giveaway of an e-book called Divergent. Anyone can enter. Thanks for the chance!! xoxoxox
thank you for such an amazing giveaway!
I entered the Winter Cash Giveaway and Amazon $100 Giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaways and optimistic attitude I like it a lot.
Great giveaway! I hope you'll come enter mine too at Whirlwind of Surprises
I entered Still Blonde after all these years fashionista giveaway. And my personal skincare blog is at
Skinfabulouslife.blogspot.com :)
I'm new to blogging but I really like it!
I am going to enter more giveaways on your blog..come visit me at http://kaeliskiwis.blogspot.com! Thanks for the giveaway!
Thank you for your giveaways. I'm new and looking around
Thank you so much for a great giveaway. Maybe I will get lucky and win ha.
You can enter mine here: http://terrislittlehaven.com
Entered the $700 Winter Blast of Cash Giveaway .
thank you so much for getting such a wonderful sponsor and taking the time for this wonderufl giveaway!
I'm a new follower too.
I'd love for you to check out my blog at http://www.katsdailyinspiration.blogspot.com
Thanks for being part of the Fashionista event - I really love both this and the fall one. It's great fun to see (and enter to win!) all the lovely fashions bloggers find.
I entered the Valentines Hop, and made it thru a lot of the blogs. I've entered so many, I've visited your blog before but I can't say for absolute sure I've entered a specific one. thank you for providing the opportunity though
I entered the grand Prize Give Away plus many more. Thanks!
First time visiting. Thank you for hosting the giveaway!
love finding new blogs like yours- what a fun giveaway!
thanks for the chance to win!
catherine0807 at hotmail dot com
hey, i entered a number of the giveaways and the grand prize giveaway as well. thanks
jodinicole1@gmail.com
I have entered the Winter Blast of Cash giveaway and all the giveaways listed so far for the Spring Fashionista event
thank you so much!!
cori greene
sobey976 at gmail dot com
I plan on entering the LeapFrog giveaway!!!
eg kaufman
I'm pretty sure I entered the Kindle Fire giveaway.
I haven't entered any giveaways other than Fashionista...I'm trying to get to them all!! :)
I haven't entered any of your giveaways thus far because I just discovered your blog via the Spring Fashionista Event...I'm #77 by the way! Come visit:)
Tiffany
typicaltype@hotmail.com
i entered walk and work with style
New follower, thank you for the giveaway!
I also entered your twitter blast giveaway!
Yes! I've entered most of them. Y'all have some amazing prizes! I love it!
Thanks for your great giveaway. I entered the Twitter Blast giveaway, but I do believe that one is over.
I LOVE this giveaway! TY so much! I'm not currently entered into any others I don't think but i'll be taking a look in a sec!
I've entered a number of giveaways here but haven't won any of them...
kim c.
Hello, I entered your The Great Swag Swap Giveaway Hop. Thanks for a great giveaway! Please follow me @ http://www.afixerupper.com
trishden948(at)yahoo(dot)com
I have entered giveaways of yours in the past but can't recall the specific ones. I am a new GFC follower and would love if you stopped by my blog sometime at www(dot)heckofabunch6(dot)com. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hi. I'm a new follower. Thank you for the hard work involved in participating in the blog hop.
Raffle copter: happi shopr
I've entered the "Walk And Work With Style" giveaway as well. I LOVE the Fashionista giveaways, I want to enter almost all of them! ;)
karmabodhi80(at)gmail(dot)com
I am new to your blog, but I am loving what I see so far :)!
I'd love for you to follow my blog http://www.homejobsbymom.com/. I am a newbie blogger and could use all the help I can get. Great giveaway! Thanks!
Entered the Walk and Work with Style giveaway!
Thanks :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com
I have not entered any other, but will now!! Great to meet you!
Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com
I entered about 20 of the giveaways! :)
Also GFC- Pink Reviews
Aranda GIbbs
Arandamarie1992@Yahoo.com
love tips for moms
AWESOME! Thank you!
Thanks dfor the opportunity, I have entered many of the other contests. :)
thanks for the giveaway. new follower
illyjunus(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for the giveaways!
Thanks for the great giveaway! The ring is my favorite out of everything ing the book.
I entered the Socialites Closet giveaway, among others! LOL
marika200@hotmail.com
I love the evening bag because it looks so chic and elegant. I've been entering plenty of the fashionista giveaways and all the other blog sites. Thanks for the great giveaways.
i have been entering as many of the fashionista giveaways as i am able. the first 36 are entered so far including modly chic and k squared glamour
I love that bag set. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
Hello, I have entered your giveaways before and am a follower
tmarie56@hotmail.com
I haven't entered your other events but I will be sure to check them out! Thank you!
http://www.mooseandtater.com
I haven't entered any, but once I finish entering the Fashionista event giveaways, I will be sure to check them out too :)
aaron_amanda(at)live(dot)com
Thank you for hosting!!!
Marie h
I enter few of the giveaway from here.
Thanks for opportunity,
riadeliza823(at)ymail(dot)com
I'm a new follower - and a fan! Thanks for the great giveaway!
This is the first of your blog events I am entering. Thanks for the giveaway.
President dot peaches at hotmail dot com
I haven't entered any of your other giveaways, I am a new follower.
I entered the Walk & Work With Style!
kitty32504 at cox dot net
I'm new to your site. Glad I found it; very nice!
this is the first time on your site. love it
thanks
rochelle johnson
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net
This is my first entry for one of your contests but not my last :) Thanks for the opportunity to win such awesome prizes!!
nope - 1st timer here
Hi I'm new to your site glad I found it! My blog is http://bookfanatic89.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the great giveaway!
Thank you for the giveaway! I would love the ring :)
I am one of your long time blog fans..so cool that you participated,thanks!!
I am a new GFC follower. Im from Me, Him and the Cats (Http://MeHimAndTheCats.Blogspot.com)
Following you from Naturally Healthy Parenting http://www.naturallyhealthyparenting.com Thanks for the giveaway!
New follower and thanks for offering such a great giveaway! =)
Thanks for hosting this great giveaway!
Making my way through the Fashionista giveaways at the last minute...great to "see" you!!
I entered all of them up to your number so far! my blog is http://wholelottamama.net and facebook is http://facebook.com/wholelottamama
I found you through this blog hop,and look forward to seeing more from you.
thanks for the giveaway, I'd love to enter more but I don't see any other open ones - I'll check back later :)
I am entering all in order. So I have entered all up until yours. Not sure if I will get finished :( I only found this giveaway tonight.
Thanks for the giveaway. :D
My GFC name: Mrs. Kathy Davis
Kathy Davis
kdavis1@centurytel.net
Post a Comment