Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday Homemade Peeps Easter Recipe (Tasty Tuesday)

Formula Mom 



My sister is a big kid and Loves Peeps and so did my daughter. No matter what kind her and my daughter always wanted them. Now that Suzzane is gone I still get them for my sister and David shares them with her, As for me I do not like them. I also am not to sure Charlie does but when I saw this recipe I thought it would be fun to make for Easter.

Now I am torn though as I am not sure if Charlie and I should make them and surprise her with them or if I should let her come to brunch and have everything together and her and Charlie and I make them together when we are coloring the eggs.

What do you think? If I where doing this for you would you prefer Charlie and I too make them or would you want to help us with them? Homemade Peeps Easter Recipe (Tasty Tuesday)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great...in my family, we play with the peeps, not so much eat them...so we could have a lot of fun with this. What a cute idea though...I would say make them. Newest follower from the hop. Looking forward to getting to know you. Check me out if you get a chance, I would love it! xxoo-Kim http://bbunchmama.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I'd say make it an activity! I love watching my kids get excited about this kind of thing and I think we'll probably do this after-school sometime this week since they'll spend Easter day with their bio-mom.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog, and remember, if you want to contribute to a future WAHM segment just shoot me a message :)

Desiree from Life with our Family

Alicia said...

These are cute. I think it would be a nice gift to give her when you see her :)

Glenda said...

I thought I would share with you all that Charlie and I did make some for her and put her a Easter Basket together but I also left some for them to make together so they could give them out with the eggs they colored and they Loved it. She was speechless it was a wonderful Easter.