For those of you who know me you know I do not usually buy things for myself. So with this gift card I can buy more stuff for Charlie or I can buy something for David for Christmas. But you know what I just got the new apartment and I need things for it. If I use the card I would not have to spend money on these items.
So guess what I am buying??
I bought myself some really Pretty Red Towels as we only have one restroom right now and I am going to get the Cars shower curtain and items for the bathroom from Targets and they will all match.
Then I am going to buy myself some pans as well and they will be for everyone as we all have to eat and so I was not stingy I did get items everyone could use.
Now I just have to wait till they get her and I am not a patient person.
Oh Delivery man hurry Please.
Once they arrive would you like to come to dinner??
Glenda
So guess what I am buying??
I bought myself some really Pretty Red Towels as we only have one restroom right now and I am going to get the Cars shower curtain and items for the bathroom from Targets and they will all match.
Then I am going to buy myself some pans as well and they will be for everyone as we all have to eat and so I was not stingy I did get items everyone could use.
Now I just have to wait till they get her and I am not a patient person.
Oh Delivery man hurry Please.
Once they arrive would you like to come to dinner??
Glenda

No comments:
Post a Comment