YAHOO!!
Oh Happy Day I get to shop with Mattel today for Charlie and no, this time I am not going to put them up for Christmas as I am going to get him some new games he can play with in the new house and since he is into puzzles right now, I think I will look for some of them.
So when I was on there sites shopping I found a Cars Floor puzzle and I just know he will Love it as will as I he can work on it when I am working.
Then I also found him a Cars Go Fish game and he is going to Love it.
I can not wait until they arrive.
Will I be able to keep it a surprise? Well with me most likely not.
Glenda
Oh Happy Day I get to shop with Mattel today for Charlie and no, this time I am not going to put them up for Christmas as I am going to get him some new games he can play with in the new house and since he is into puzzles right now, I think I will look for some of them.
So when I was on there sites shopping I found a Cars Floor puzzle and I just know he will Love it as will as I he can work on it when I am working.
Then I also found him a Cars Go Fish game and he is going to Love it.
I can not wait until they arrive.
Will I be able to keep it a surprise? Well with me most likely not.
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment