Sunday, June 10, 2012

I also signed up with Charlie, for the adult reading program, Books I Am reading!!

So I thought I would share with you the 2 books I am reading.
They are both by Nora Roberts.
They are from the Bride Quartet Series.
The first one is Vision In White

The second one is Bed of Roses and there is a 3rd one that I need to check and see if it is out.

It is Savor The Moments and the last one is called Happily Ever After

I can not wait to read all 4 of them and share my thoughts with
everyone. Have you read any of them if so what did you think of them?

What is some more books I should check out this summer?
Glenda

2 comments:

rhonda1111 said...

they are all out I read them all and liked them. I believe the last one came out last fall. they are on kindle or nook too.
rlrlaney@yahoo.com

rhonda1111 said...

they are all out I read them all and liked them. I believe the last one came out last fall. they are on kindle or nook too.
rlrlaney@yahoo.com