With me having to Home School Charlie I was so glad to know that I will be working with Educational Insights as they have so many items I can use. Plus they offer items he would not only like to play with but can learn with as well.
With them doing Fundraising I can even use it to furnish our classroom.
Glenda and Charlie
Fundraising Program – Starting on August 29th we will be launching a Fundraising program on EducationalInsights.com. It’s super easy and better yet — it’s FREE! From your classroom supplies fund to the American Cancer Society, get 20% cash back on all purchases made by you, your friends, family, and colleagues at EducationalInsights.com to share with the cause of your choice. Sign up, get a special promo code, and start fundraising!
1. Deal of the Day – I’m sure a lot of you have seen that we’ve been hosting a Deal of the Day for the past month or so. We will continue this program through September 6th so make sure you keep your eyes open for some sweet deals.
Today's Deal of the Day is our fabulous Martian Multiplier—a fun way to self-check multiplication facts for numbers 1–12. Normally $9.99, you can get your own alien multiplication assistant at:http://www.educationalinsights.com/product/martian+multiplier.do for only $3.99. Don't forget about our EIFREE promo code to get free standard shipping on your Deal of the Day order!
With them doing Fundraising I can even use it to furnish our classroom.
Glenda and Charlie
Fundraising Program – Starting on August 29th we will be launching a Fundraising program on EducationalInsights.com. It’s super easy and better yet — it’s FREE! From your classroom supplies fund to the American Cancer Society, get 20% cash back on all purchases made by you, your friends, family, and colleagues at EducationalInsights.com to share with the cause of your choice. Sign up, get a special promo code, and start fundraising!
1. Deal of the Day – I’m sure a lot of you have seen that we’ve been hosting a Deal of the Day for the past month or so. We will continue this program through September 6th so make sure you keep your eyes open for some sweet deals.
Today's Deal of the Day is our fabulous Martian Multiplier—a fun way to self-check multiplication facts for numbers 1–12. Normally $9.99, you can get your own alien multiplication assistant at:http://www.educationalinsights.com/product/martian+multiplier.do for only $3.99. Don't forget about our EIFREE promo code to get free standard shipping on your Deal of the Day order!
No comments:
Post a Comment