Today is the day I seem to have every kid in the neighborhood here and the neighbors as well. It is a day I would like to run from the house screaming as no one will stay out of my house. So I decided to spoil myself and I went and grabbed my snacks from Crum Creek and I am so glad I did as I Love the products. If you have not tried them then Please check out
Crum Creek at http://www.CrumCreek.com. They have so many healthy snacks that I know I will be shopping with them alot once Charlie starts school as with Crum Creek I know he will be having healthy snacks.
I will eve be shopping with them at Christmas as they have not only foods but also bath and body works. Along with vitamins and supplements. The thing I liked the most besides the snacks I tried is there gifts baskets.
Munch away! You're enjoying Crum Creek Mills Soy Bites, a delicious, protein-packed mini-breadstick snack.
Ten 1.5oz packages, flavor - Superb Sesame.
| $8.50 |
| I tried these just plain and the taste is so good. I think they would go good with some different dips at a party and I may try that when I do my next open house. Even Charlie liked them. I shared them with several of the children and they all asked if I had more of them. |
Approx. 16 Biscuits per package, about four servings.
| $4.50 |
I Love these as I am a nut fan of any type. Nuts are one of my favorite snacks and so with this I know it is something I would enjoy why having something healthy. I am going to get some of these for my sister as she does not eat right and this will help combat that. I am also going to make sure she look at Crum Creeks site and see if I can talk her into purchasing some of the snacks as I know it would help her with the weight she is wanting to lose.
Glenda
No comments:
Post a Comment