Today I would like to share with you one of my new favorite websites. It is called:
Micah and Company. When I was approached to work with them on a review I was
so excited as I saw so many items I would be able to use not only at home but also
in my business as I try to go out and do events when possible.
With Micah and Company I picked out this lovely tote bag
I was so excited when it arrived. It is the perfect color and it goes with anything I wear. I also like the fact that I could have my initials added to it. I chose my blogs initials and it looks so pretty on there.
I would have even gotten to chose the color I wanted which would have been either a pink or a purple. Although I could have chosen blue as my son Loves blue.
But I was a little slow in getting back to her with the color I would have wanted and so they chose brown and I must say I am so glad they did as it fits the bag much better than any color I would have chosen.
I thought I would use the bag to carry papers in for work but I am actually able to fit my laptop in it and I was so excited when I found that out as it means I only need to carry one bag when I go anywhere.
I can tell you since my sister has started her own business with Country Gourmet that I will be purchasing her a tote bag as well from Micah and Company. Plus one of the clip boards as she is in Direct sales and can use them at the parties she host for her clients.
If you do not have a business you can still shop with Micah and Company as as there is a infant boutique and a children's as well as a women's boutique.
They offer Gift Certificates and also daily deals which I like as I know when I am shopping I can find specials which is always nice.
They also offer a Reward Program which you can learn more about down below.
Glenda
http://www.micahcobaby.com/customer_service.html


http://www.micahcobaby.com/monogrammed_tote_bags.html

Micah and Company. When I was approached to work with them on a review I was
so excited as I saw so many items I would be able to use not only at home but also
in my business as I try to go out and do events when possible.
With Micah and Company I picked out this lovely tote bag
I would have even gotten to chose the color I wanted which would have been either a pink or a purple. Although I could have chosen blue as my son Loves blue.
But I was a little slow in getting back to her with the color I would have wanted and so they chose brown and I must say I am so glad they did as it fits the bag much better than any color I would have chosen.
I thought I would use the bag to carry papers in for work but I am actually able to fit my laptop in it and I was so excited when I found that out as it means I only need to carry one bag when I go anywhere.
I can tell you since my sister has started her own business with Country Gourmet that I will be purchasing her a tote bag as well from Micah and Company. Plus one of the clip boards as she is in Direct sales and can use them at the parties she host for her clients.
If you do not have a business you can still shop with Micah and Company as as there is a infant boutique and a children's as well as a women's boutique.
They offer Gift Certificates and also daily deals which I like as I know when I am shopping I can find specials which is always nice.
They also offer a Reward Program which you can learn more about down below.
Glenda
http://www.micahcobaby.com/customer_service.html
http://www.micahcobaby.com/monogrammed_tote_bags.html
| Rewards Program |
| Welcome to our new Rewards Program!Earn points every time you shop with Micah & Company. For every dollar you spend with us, you'll earn one reward point! Accumulate rewards points to receive a gift card toward future Micah and Company purchases. To manage rewards points, create an account and log-in each time you shop. Occasionally, we will run special promotions for you to earn extra points! Be sure to join our mailing list to know when these promotions will happen. 75 Rewards Points-$5 Gift Card 150 Rewards Points-$10 Gift Card 200 Rewards Points-$15 Gift Card 250 Rewards Points-$20 Gift Card 400 Rewards Points-$30 Gift Card 800 Rewards Points-$50 Gift Card 1200 Rewards Points-$75 Gift Card |
No comments:
Post a Comment