Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review & Giveaway: Simple Green

15301_2010 32oz BIODOG.jpg15303_2010 32oz OXYDOG.jpgI have always been a fan of Simple Green as it is such a awesome cleaning tool around the house. But there is so may more uses for it as well. I use it as a stain fighter on my sons and husbands clothes and it does so much better than the other stain fighters out there. I also use it to cut grease on my husband shoes.

I have always used the original formula as it is all I knew that they had.  So I just used it on everything and everywhere. But I was so excited when I found out that there is a Household line that I can not wait to try it out as well. Plus I am going to buy it for my parents and sister for Christmas gifts as like me they would be lost with out Simple Green.

The line that most excited me was the fact that there is a pet line and that it is for both cats and dogs. The products are not for the animals but for the house. Since I live in a apartment and have 2 small dogs I wanted to try the products. Because even though they are house trained sometimes my house still smells and since I like to have guest over I hate that. So I was excited to be able to try the two products they have.

The first one I got and used from Simple Green is Oxy Dog Stain and Odor Oxidizer and since I am having a party here next week I knew I would want to try it out first. I am so glad I did as a lot of products bother me and I can not be around them. I did not have that problem with this one. As the product is not overpowering and it is fast acting. I like that it is made with Peroxide. It only takes about 5 minutes for the product to sit to remove the stain. I can use this on the furniture as well which is great as I only need to buy one product. This product is safe for both kids and adults which is a big plus.


The second product I was sent was:
Simple Green Dog Pet Stain and Odor Remover

This prevents respoiling of the areas which is wonderful. I love that the scent on it is also not overpowering. Plus it comes in a spray bottle which is easy to use.  I love that it can be used on so many things and that it does work. Plus I like that it can be used on old stains as well as new ones. I can even use this on there beds. You will use this product with a brush which allowed Charlie to help me which is good as one of the dogs is his and he should have to help clean up after her. This one is also pet and kid friendly which is another plus. I can tell you there is one spot right inside my door that was filthy due to all the traffic coming in and out and it cleaned it really well. I would like to say everyone should try Simple Green as it is one of the best products out there.

Here is the 3 lines they carry:




Original Simple Green
·         Simple Green Household Products
·         Simple Green Pet products







Please visit them at:


Our 
social media links are:

pages/Simple-Green/


113530549935

simplegreennews

I have the products above to Giveaway and here is the rules:

Our website is www.simplegreen.com, but you probably already know that. J
 There are 3 rules for give-aways that must be followed:  
1. Your winner MUST provide a real street address, no PO boxes; and a phone number as well.  We won’t be calling them, I promise – but we ship via FedEx and they do not deliver to PO boxes, and now they require a phone number for the shipping forms.  Prizes will ship within 4 weeks of notification... usually much faster, but four weeks is the longest it has ever taken me to turn a prize shipment around (it was due to business travel) so that is my “worst case scenario.” 
2. Your winner MUST be within the United States.  We have a program for Canadian bloggers, but because products have to be labeled differently for sale in Canada, they must also be labeled differently to send a prize into Canada, therefore what I send you in TX, cannot be sent to your winner in Toronto.  I get into trouble with Customs if I do that, and I really don’t want to get into trouble with Customs... again!  J   So please, all winners for US Bloggers, must be in US as well.
3 Your winner must be 18 years or older. 

No comments: