Today I would like to let you know that I have a Guest Reviewer and it is Charlie. He is going to share with you his thoughts on the items Suzanne sent him from Peter Pauper Press which is at http://www.PeterPauperPress.com
Hello, I am Charlie and I love Spongebob. So this nice lady sent me a bookmaker with Spongebob on it. I love it as I love to have my mom read to me. Plus I can use it at school. My friends like it as well. I like the blue on it. Plus I like the ribbon at the end of it. Moms says it is a tassel. I just think it is cool.
Daddy, if your reading my review here is a lot of different ones that mommy and I like and I think you should get us some of them. As you know we both Love to read. I am so sorry there is not one for you but you do not like to read.
Then I also was given a Scratch and Sketch set with Spongerbob as this is what I call him on it. I like the book as I can take it with me when we go out. Plus since I like to draw it is fun. It comes with a pencil that makes the pictures appear which is fun. I think my sister Leslie would like this.
If you have not heard of my friends site Peter Pauper Press then you should go and check it out at http://www.PeterPauperPress.com as I know you will find some awesome items for your kids.
Dear Santa:
If you read the reviews my mom and I write would you Please get me the books above that my mom allowed me to put at the top of the review as they go with my Spongerbob and they keep me out of my moms hair while she works.
Charlie
No comments:
Post a Comment