I Love all kinds of pens. I would buy them every time I venture into a store if I could. I figure you can never have to many. So I try and collect as many free pens as I can.
So when I found out I would be able to review pens from Zebra Pens I was on top of the moon.
When they arrived David opened the box and saw it was a nice black kit but did not know what was inside it. When he saw it was pens he tried to take them from me. He is also pen crazy.
Only he let me have them and so I have been testing them out and will have a review for you next week with all the awesome pens I was able to get.
Plus I will also tell you about the cute little Zebra I was sent that Charlie has taken away from me.
Glenda
www.ZebraPen.com
Product Details
So when I found out I would be able to review pens from Zebra Pens I was on top of the moon.
When they arrived David opened the box and saw it was a nice black kit but did not know what was inside it. When he saw it was pens he tried to take them from me. He is also pen crazy.
Only he let me have them and so I have been testing them out and will have a review for you next week with all the awesome pens I was able to get.
Plus I will also tell you about the cute little Zebra I was sent that Charlie has taken away from me.
Glenda
- Sold in Packs of 7
- Experience superb writing comfort with the soft rubber grip.
- Retractable pen protects pockets and purses.
- Quick-drying ink reduces smearing to keep your documents clean and safe.
- See Full Product Description
- I was so excited that these where one of the pens I was able to try as they have the rubber grip so my fingers would not get sore as I use them. As a Blogger I always write my reviews out on papaer and I use pens to do this with. Since I know the Z-Grip comes in packages of 7 I can not wait to go and purchase some as will be able to put one in every room of the house as it does not matter where I am there is never a pen in that room. The one thing I will have to watch for though is Charlie as he will take my pens as he Loves different ones as much as I do. Plus he will like the light blue one and claim it. I can almost bet David will take the black one. So that would leave me 5 pens that should allow me enough to do all the reviews I need to do.
When I tried the Z-Grip Pen I was sent I was hooked as it wrties so smotth. It does not smear. Plus it does not get all over you. With the color of the pen I can find it no matter where I sit it down at. I like that it is a Ball Point Pen as I always lose the caps to the pens I have. If I where going to school and needed pens I would purchase these as they write so smooth. I think they would make nice stocking stuffers. I can not wait to buy a whole package of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment