Saturday, June 13, 2015

Summer Fun through Alley Cats in Arlington, Texas

Alley Cats Family Entertainment Center


David and I are always looking for fun and inexpensive things to do with Charlie in the Summer. So one of the first things I look for is "free bowling" as I know local Bowling Allies usually offer children free games in the Summer. So this year Charlie and I will be signing up to play at Alley Cats as they have so much to offer not only children but parents as well.
Kids Bowl Free


http://www.kidsbowlfree.com/



Plus I can work while there as they have a nice snack bar and comfortable tables and chairs. So while David and Charlie are off doing there things I can either sit back and read or browse the internet. Or if I feel like it I can even work.

So today I wanted to share a couple specials with you from Alley Cats as I was thinking if my family enjoyed them then you and yours might as well. If you have been to Alley Cats share your experience with us. If you have not been but plan on going let me know. Or if you are going to check it out come back and share your thoughts with us as I would like to know what others think of Alley Cats.

Glenda, Charlie and David Cates

No comments: