Saturday, June 13, 2015

Denton Natatorium and Water Works Park

Denton Natatorium and Water Works Park

Charlie, David and I are Blessed again this year to be able to visit Denton Natatoruim and Water Parks. As well as take a friend Aidan with us. Aidan has never been able to visit a Water Park and is so excited he can not sit still.



As for Charlie we have been visiting water parks since he was a baby. But if I can say this
Denton Water Works is our favorite place to visit as they can play outside and if they get to hot we can go inside as there is a inside pool and slide as well.

Now I live in Haltom City so it is a little bit of a drive to get there but it is OK as we can bring our lunches and stay all day which I like. Because besides the Water Park is a Skate Park which Charlie also likes to play at. Plus as we drive into Denton I am able to see new businesses I want to go back and visit.

So this allows all of my family and friends something to do and we do not hear I am bored or I want to go home. All I hear is "aww mom" is it time to leave. Just 5 more minutes. Or can we come back tomorrow. So I know it has been a huge hit. I hope one day to be able to purchase Season Passes for us but until that time we will have tomorrow to remember.

And Charlie will have something to work toward and save his money for because if he really wants to come back he needs to work for the money. Which I like as this teaches him responsibility and he learns that not everything is handed to him on a Silver Platter!!

So be watching tomorrow for our adventures at Denton Water Works and what all the boys get into. Also be watching to see what we can get David to do while in the park. Plus you might even see me in the pool. But do not tell anyone as I hate having my pictures taken as I am as big as a "whale" but I am working to change that. So next year if we are able to come back you will see a new and better me!!!!

In the meantime check out Denton Water Parks here and let me know what you think of it. If you have been there let me know what your favorite part is and if you have not been but would like to attend let me know why!!
www.dentonparks.com

Glenda, Charlie and David Cates 

No comments: